The Jaspersoft component of Infogix Perceive contains an independent license from the Infogix Perceive. The instructions below outline how to check the expiration date of the Jaspersoft license.
- Log into the Perceive web UI
- Access the Report Repository via Manage > Reports:
- If your default home screen is not set as the Report Repository, go to View > Repository to access the Report Repository:
- Within the Repository, go to into the root > Public > Diagnostic directory:
- Run the Diagnostic Report via a double-click or right-click and Run in new tab. This report may take up to a minute to load.
- Scroll down to the About section and the Jaspersoft license expiration is displayed: