Certain information about Infogix Assure and Infogix ACR control definitions is stored in Infogix Insight, and it is used in trend analysis and other functionality. In order to gather this information right away, you must load Infogix Assure and Infogix ACR control definitions using the Definition Loader the very first time you invoke Infogix Insight. Loading this information in advance of your first Infogix Insight invocation also allows you to create and apply severity rules pertinent to Infogix Insight.
To manually load Infogix ACR definitions by locating the Infogix ACR controls and loading them into the database, complete the following steps and Complete the fields as described below.
- Click Administration > Definition Loader, and change the Source to Infogix ACR.
- Source : Choose one of the following to indicate the type of controls being loaded: Infogix ACR (default) or Infogix Assure.
- Platform ID : You can use this field for Infogix ACR controls, but you must manually enter the platform ID. Enter a platform ID (up to 20 characters) if you want control definitions to be matched up with any definitions already in the database. If no match is found, the control definition is added as a new one. If you leave this field blank, any control definitions loaded are matched against controls of the same name without platform IDs.
- Control Definition File (For Infogix ACR Controls only) : This field displays only if you selected Infogix ACR in the Source field. Click Browse. Select the control definition file and click Open. A list of controls contained in the file displays in Available Controls field.
- Available Controls/ Controls to Load : The Available Controls field is populated with the controls from the source system after the control definition file is selected for Infogix ACR controls. Use the arrows to move controls back and forth from Available Controls to Controls to Load.
After you have selected the controls you want to load, click Load Definitions to load the control definitions into the database.
A message displays indicating whether the control definitions loaded successfully. like highlighted in below screenshot