An update as been applied to the Production environment at 5 pm EST yesterday on Thursday, February 04, 2021.
The following issues have been corrected and will be applied with this update:
- Fixed an issue that meant 'Your Assignments' appeared, even when they had been reassigned to someone else.
- Fixed an issue where asset responsibility context could not be updated if previous value was blank/empty.
- Fixed an issue where newly defined users with fields defined on them may not correctly appear in responsibility rules.
- Fixed an issue that prevented updating of responsibility rules that contain when criteria using responsibilities.
- Fixed an issue that cause the asset details screen not to load when level detail was missing for that model.
- Fixed an issue which caused some nodes not showing even if they are expanded when we are looking at higher hop level.
For more information about this release, see the 'What's new' section in the product help.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800