A new release of Govern will be applied to Production environments on Friday, March 12, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
In this release we've consolidated the relationship and responsibility badges on the lineage and impact diagrams in order to streamline the appearance and help relieve congestion on large diagrams.
Several improvements were made to Workflow in this release. See the release notes for all new functionality. Some enhancements include:
- The ability to further refine allocations of actions by including a responsibility type along with the asset type.
- Scheduled workflows can now be configured with a frequency of hours and set to run on specific days.
- You can now easily reorder form fields within the workflow designer.
- An option was added to the email activity that allows the step to be skipped if no one exists with the responsibility of the recipient. This prevents Administrators or a default group from getting unnecessary notifications.
- The Take Action screen was updated for a more apparent user experience.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800