This course will familiarize you withData360 Govern functionalities. The course provides you with concepts, examples and hands-on practice exercises that prepare you to become the administrator of Data360 Govern.
To sign up for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning the concepts associated with Data360 Govern, and personnel who will be involved in the implementation, maintenance, and administration of Data360 Govern.
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Read the Data360 Govern Data Sheet
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Add, edit and remove information from Data360 Govern.
- Configure Data360 Govern to create a customized application for cataloging data governance artifacts such as business terms, metrics, and information about reports
- Build categories to group information
- Define policies and their relationship to cataloged information
- Create process diagrams
- Establish rules, such as data quality rules and business rules
- Create and establish relationships between cataloged information
- Define user groups
- Assign responsible parties and owners
- Create reference lists that can be used throughout the application
- Create a completeness score for cataloged information; i.e. data governance score
- Bulk load information into Data360 Govern
- Build Data360 Govern workflows
- Utilize workflow nodes
- Monitor workflows
- Customize Data360 Govern
Remote: 3 three-hour remote sessions.
Instructor-led with hands-on activities that progress and develop throughout the course.