A tokenization option has been added to data stores, case stores and data views
Tokenization functionality is now available for data store fields, case store fields, and data view dimensions. Tokenized fields are supported when the deployment has integration with a tokenization provider enabled.
Tokenization integration is currently only supported for cloud deployments. Formal integration with Protegrity will be supported with AWS deployments and with SecuPi for Azure 6.2.x releases initially.
For more information, see the "Configuring data stores > Fields", "Building case stores > Fields"
and "Configuring data views > Dimensions" topics in the product help.
Support for XML has been added to Kafka messages in the UI
A new XML layout type has been added to a Kafka channel. The transformation builder can also create the schema from a file, in a similar way to Avro.
For more information, see the "Using the transformation builder in a Kafka data store" topic in the
Improved handling of encrypted fields
This enhancement groups a collection of changes to improve the handling of encrypted fields in the system. For example:
- Periodically purge cached encryption keys from memory.
- The ability to rotate the master key for AWS and Azure, in a similar way to the enterprise version,
has been added.
- The decryption of encrypted fields in the execute rule library node in analysis has been enabled.
Snowflake is now a supported database
Snowflake has been added as a supported database, for external database data stores.
Filter support added
Filtering is now possible by administrators on the User screen. This enables you to search the list of users according to defined criteria, such as admin., enabled, name and similar.
Case management and data entry date and time fields updated
Date and time fields across case management and data entry, including View and Edit screens and Search filters, have been updated to show the display format pattern specified for that field.
The case store search screens now use a default time of 23:59:59.999
If no other time is specified, the case store search screens now use a default time of 23:59:59.999 in the date/time field. Previously, you had to set the "to date" to the next day in order to see records to the end of the previous day, when no time field was set. Now you can set the "to date" to the previous day and the system will include all cases and records that fall on that day.
The JDBC drivers have been upgraded
JDBC drivers for Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL server, Redshift, Vertica, Athena and Snowflake have been upgraded. However, the drivers for Terradata and MonetDB remain the same.
The selected case is now retained when returning from carrying out an action
When a case is selected in the case store search screen, and then you view, edit, take ownership or transition it, the relevant case will now still be selected, when you return to the case store search screen once more. The grid will also refreshed as appropriate. (6.2.1)
- You can now customize the background color used for table rows.
- You can now customize the background color used for columns in a data grid within a
- The ability to export a data store's profile metrics data in Microsoft Excel (.XLSX) format has been added.
- You can now use the Databricks Terraform provider for configuring an instance pool.
- Support for CDH 6.3.4 in enterprise deployments has been added.
- A GraphQL API, which reads an item in the pipeline tree, has been added.
- Network choice settings have been added to the setup scripts for Azure networks.
- The possible maximum number of records that can be unmasked by you in an audit trail has been added.
- A link to third-party licenses has been added to the "About" dialog.
- The redundant principalName and group attributes have been removed from the groupMembers attribute, in the GraphQL createOrUpdateEnvGroup API.
- The Environment Groups menu item has been removed from the "Admin" options.
- The selected case is now still highlighted when you return from the Search screen of the associated data store.
- New FTA semantic types have been added to data store and data view fields.