Dataverse enhancements in this release include:
The CSV/Delimited Input node now offers additional flexibility in how the node can be configured.
Move Document Conflict Management
Dataverse now provides you with options to manage any move conflicts that may occur when moving a document between folders in the Dataverse directory view.
User Interface Performance Improvement
The performance of the Dataverse UI has been enhanced to improve responsiveness when working with large data flows.
Execution Performance Improvement
Performance has been improved for the concurrent execution of multiple data flows.
REST API Improvements
You can now import a data flow (.lna file) into a Dataverse Server using the REST API. See the API developer documentation topic in the System administration section of the Help or view the section of the help online here:
The following issues have been resolved in this release:
- LAE-9058, LAE-9683, LAE-9810, LAE-9878, LAE-9914,
- LAE-10051, LAE-10057, LAE-10072, LAE-10080, LAE-10090,
- LAE-10131, LAE-10140 , LAE-10141, LAE-10144, LAE-10145,
- LAE-10146, LAE-10147, LAE-10150, LAE-10194, LAE-10195,
- LAE-10196, LAE-10301, LAE-10336, LAE-10356, LAE-10364,
- LAE-10372, LAE-10376
See the release notes for details of the resolved issues.
This release also introduces a number of operational, performance and stability improvements.