In certain instances customers may not be able to run Data3Sixty Analyze on the default ports to which it is installed. This situation usually occurs when you have another product installed on your desktop that is also trying to use the same port number, e.g. 7731. This can be resolved by walking through the following steps.
NOTE: you will likely require administrative rights to your machine to complete these steps.
- Stop the Data3Sixty Analyze Servers
For help on performing this function please see the section in the help within the product titled: "How do I start/stop the Data3Sixty Analyze Server?"
- Modify the <Install-Directory>/conf/site.prop file (when changing the Data3Sixty Analyze Server)
- Locate the configuration line starting with: ls.brain.server.port
- Update the configuration setting below to the new port to use, e.g. 7733
- Modify the <Install-Directory>/web-conf/site.prop file (when changing the Data3Sixty Analyze Server)
- Locate the configuration line starting with: ls.lae.container.serverPort
- Update the port to reflect the newly selected port from step 3, e.g. 7733
- Restart the servers