1. Selecting the "Start Data360 Analyze" option from the Windows Start Menu, causes the "Loading..." screen to appear and hang, never displaying the Data360 Analyze dashboard.
2. Going to this URL http://localhost:8080/editor results in:
This site can't be reached
localhost refused to connect.
Search Google for localhost 8080 editor
A proxy server hasn't been enabled to bypass for local host. The Data360 Analyze URL is being sent to the proxy server to get local host and the proxy server doesn't know what to do.
You need to add your localhost to the proxy bypass in Internet setting on your PC. If you access the internet via a proxy server then you will need to add http://localhost to the Proxy Bypass list on your local machine.
The steps to add this entry are as follows:
- Open the Internet Options from the Control Panel
- Select the Connections tab, then click LAN Settings button
- Click the Advanced button and in the exceptions box type localhost
- Click OK
- Stop Data360 Analyze using the "Stop Data360Analyze" from the Windows Start Menu.
- Start Data360 Analyze using the "Start Data360Analyze" from the Windows Start Menu.
Data360 Analyze should start and show the Data360 Analyze Dashboard. If the Data360 Analyze Dashboard does not display, please submit a ticket to Support.