If you need to report a problem with Data360 Analyze, including all that is applicable to the issue will allow the Support team to begin root cause analysis sooner.
1. Screenshot of on screen error (If applicable)
2. Detailed steps to reproduce the error, if this is not consistently reproducible then any actions performed right before error was seen. Example, Logged into Data360 Analyze, double clicked my dataflow, double clicked into composite named ‘MyComposite’ in Data Flow MyDataFlow.
3. Local Date & Time of when error was seen.
4. If possible, export LNA of Data flow and attach to email.
5. If the error relates to the execution of a specific node; navigate to the Errors panel, click the 'View node log' link, click the 'Download, button in the Node log pop-up dialog, Select the items to be included in the download (if the error relates to missing fields, etc then please check the 'Input/Output metadata' option), click the 'Download' button, save the zip file and attach it to the ticket.
6. If it is a general issue with the operation of the application as a whole rather than an individual node; Zip up the logs directory and attach it to the ticket. Logs directory can be found here: C:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Local\Data360Analyze\site - if installed for "Local User"
C:\ProgramData\Data3SixtyAnalyze\site\logs - if installed for "All Users".
6. In the Analyze UI
- click the "i" in the top right corner
- click "About Data360 Analyze"
- click "Copy Server details to Clipboard". The details will be saved to your clipboard.
- open a text editor and paste the contents
- send us the text document
7. Screen shot of the 'About Data360 Analyze' dialogue found by selecting the ‘i’ in the top right and then About Data360 Analyze.
To submit a ticket through the Portal, select "Submit a request" at the top right hand side of the screen. This option only shows when logged in.