If you see the below error, it likely means that there is not enough disk space left on your computer / the server.
To check remaining disk space, (on Windows) go to the Start menu -> System-> Storage.
Amount of disk space needed depends on the amount of data and number of nodes in data flows.
To resolve this issue, you should delete old, unwanted items from your temp file. The attached graph will help you pinpoint what's in the file and can help you identify what you want to delete.
Please visit this LINK for more information on the following topics:
- HOW TO CLEAR SPACE VIA THE USER INTERFACE
- HOW TO CLEAR SPACE VIA THE EXECUTIONS FOLDER
- HOW TO DELETE OLD SERVER & TOMCAT LOG FILES
CLEARING THE INDEXES:
Sometimes the error can persist even after clearing the disk space. This indicates that the indexes became corrupted as a result of running out of diskspace and they just need to be cleared so that they can rebuild.
The steps to do this are:
- shut down Analzye
- go to the app data directory
- delete everything under C:\ProgramData\Data3SixtyAnalyze\site\data\webapp\repository\infinispan\indexes and C:\ProgramData\Data3SixtyAnalyze\site\data\webapp\cache\infinispan\
- restart Analyze