This article provides baseline JCL to submit an ACR job. The example covers a large majority of ACR jobs. Advanced ACR jobs, such as utilizing External Translation Tables, Insight connectivity or Assure connectivity, will require additional updates after completing this tutorial and will be covered in upcoming articles.
- Load an ACR job into the ACR panels.
- For a shortcut later on, highlight and copy all of the Input source names and locations:
- Go to Setup, then 3. Create JCL
- Select option 1, Reconciliation JCL
- Review the PROCLIB and databases, the defaults are taken from your User Options file. Optionally, you can also update the member name to change the name of the JCL within the specified PROCLIB.
- The Job name and Step name below are referring to the JCL's Job and Step names, rather than ACR's Job and Step names. You can update these based upon your site's requirements.
Using the copied input source information from Step 2, you can paste it directly into the DDName and DSName section.
- Next, provide the ACR Job and Step names, along with the cycle number:
- The JCL is now complete and ready to be submitted! This JCL is attached to the bottom of this article as a reference.