Learn how to aggregate your data based on a user specified field or fields and from the grouped data, output calculations/operations. These operations are:
- Count of the records per group
- Sum of the records per group based on a user specified field
- Average of the records per group based on a user specified field
- Min or Max – which Outputs the smallest or largest number in the group
- First or Last – which Outputs the First or last record in the group
- Sample or Population StDev – Outputs a Standard deviation of all of the values for the specified field within the group.
- Sample or Population Variance – Outputs an Average of the squared differences from the mean