Creating thread dumps will assist Infogix Support with determining performance issues, such as long-running controls or stuck processes.
Unless specified otherwise, it is recommended to take 2 or 3 thread dumps with 2-5 minutes between each dump. A thread dump is a snapshot of current processes, so performing multiple dumps a few minutes apart will allow us to see progress, if any, over time.
1) Go to the Infogix Admin Console
2) Click on Thread Dumps within the left-hand navigation:
3) Click Generate Thread Dumps in the bottom right:
4) Wait 2-5 minutes and then click Generate Thread Dumps again (see intro paragraph for reasoning)
5) Select a file and click the Download button in the bottom right. Repeat for each file created.