Infogix is excited to announce the availability of Data3Sixty® DQ+ 3.1 which includes several new features to explore.
This release will have a general availability date of May 4th for both SaaS and Enterprise customers. Please check out the new features below:
- Basic Profiling of Data Stores: View profiling results of data stores directly on the data store without the need to create additional analysis chains
- Increased Dashboard Configurability: Customize the look and feel of dashboards through configurability of tooltips, font size, color and style.
- Card Dashlets Provide Multiple Charts within a Single Dashlet: Tailor multiple charts to be displayed in a single dashlet reducing the need for additional dashboards
- Targeting of Dashlets: Individual dashlets can now apply filters to selective dashlets within a dashboard creating a more customized user dashboard experience.
Highlights of Usability Product Improvements
Within this release are several usability enhancements that will make the user experience much more delightful:
- Export to MS Excel (.xlsx): Within a dashlet, users now have the option export to MS Excel (.xlsx) providing the data that is driving the visualization.
- Autofit Table Width: Automatically expand data grid columns to fill in the full display within a data grid dashlet creating a completed look to the dashboard.
- Sub-Total within a Pivot Table: Create custom measures for pivot grids that can be used for sub-totals, aggregations, and derived fields to add more value to pivot grids
Technology updates include:
- Add Support for Hortonworks 3 and Cloudera 6
- Upgrade Tomcat to latest version 9.0.14
- Support multiple versions of Hadoop distributions in deployment process: Allows the system to distinguish between Hortonworks and Cloudera