Perceive 9.2 enhancements include:
With release 9.2 of Infogix Perceive, several third party libraries have been updated.
These updates improve the security and reliability of the system. Some of the
notable areas of the product that are impacted by these changes include:
- The Infogix Administrative Console user interface is modified by the change
to use the latest Spring Web MVC framework.
- Communication between the client and server, or between products such
as from Infogix Assure to Infogix Perceive are modified by a library update.
Show/Hide Stack Trace Errors
A new property, HIDE_STACK_TRACE, was added to enable / disable the ability to
hide or display stack trace errors In Infogix Perceive. Default value is false.
Java 10 is NOT Supported for Perceive
Infogix Perceive 9.2 release does not support Java 10 with WildFly 10.1.0
Application Server as JasperSoft does not support Java 10.
However, Java 10 is supported for WildFly 10.1.0 Application Server for other
Infogix products (Infogix Assure, Infogix ER, and Infogix Insight).
New Software Supported
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 is supported (Microsoft and Linux platforms)
The complete list of supported software and hardware versions is included in the Infogix Technical Specifications Document included in the application documentation.
In this release, several third-party libraries have been updated. These updates increase system security and reliability.
Configuration Validation Improvements
During the installation process, the script validate-config-values.bat (.sh) is executed to verify the configuration within the properties files. The script has been enhanced to provide better troubleshooting information to the user if the configuration validation fails.
The script also has the ability to provide verbose logging with the -v option.
From the <install_dir>/Infogix/bin directory, execute the following command:
validate-config-values.bat -c <myConfigName> -v <product>
For UNIX or Linux:
./validate-config-values.sh -c <myConfigName> -v <product>
- <product> represents the Infogix application:
- For Infogix Assure, specify IA.
- For Infogix ER, specify ER.
- For Infogix Insight, specify II.
- For Infogix Perceive, specify IV.
- <myConfigName> is the name of your configuration
- -v enables the verbose output option
Java 7 is no longer supported
Infogix products on release 9.1 and later do not support Java 7 version.