An update will be applied to the UAT environment on Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 9:00 PM CDT. This update will be applied to Production shortly thereafter. A separate notification will be sent regarding the update to Production.
Please note that this product release is only available to Infogix Saas customers.
This month we’ve made several enhancements to Data3Sixty DQ+ including improvements to how users better understand their data through text analytics and detection of semantic types.
Gain insights into the content of your data through our new text analytics components, which utilizes natural language processing to analyse string based fields:
- Identify Key Phrases- Identify specific words or phrases within a field to help analyze comment fields or unstructured data.
- Sentiment Analysis - Inspect the text input field to gauge and score overall sentiment, which could be useful when analyzing feedback or social media data.
- Detect Entities – Identify fields in a textual reference and apply various labels such as object, people, places, dates, and quantities.
- Detect Entities in Medical Text - Identify words that are related to medical entities, such as Protected Health Information (PHI) and medical conditions.
Automatically Detect Semantic Types
Detect additional semantic detail on your data by automatically applying the system or user defined semantic types to data fields:
- Choose to assign detected semantic types, view field regex patterns, and view outlier counts to help users better understand the data
- Apply data quality rules to be applied to fields that are tagged with specified semantic types. For example, apply valid value rules to fields that are identified as “State”.