Insight 9.2 enhancements include:
With release 9.2 of Infogix Insight, several third party libraries have been updated.
These updates improve the security and reliability of the system. Some of the
notable areas of the product that are impacted by these changes include:
- The Infogix Administrative Console user interface is modified by the change
to use the latest Spring Web MVC framework.
- Communication between the client and server, or between products such
as from Infogix Assure to Infogix Insight are modified by a library update.
New Software Supported
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 is supported (Microsoft and Linux platforms)
- Java® 10 is supported
The complete list of supported software and hardware versions is included in the Infogix Technical Specifications Document included in the application documentation.
Java 10 Support for WildFly
Java 10 is supported for WildFly 10.1.0 Application Server. Infogix products on release 9.2 support Java 10 except for Infogix Perceive.
To use Java 10, edit setup.bat (for Windows®) or setup.sh (for UNIX® or Linux®) in /Infogix/etc folder and specify the full path of Java 10 home directory.
In this release, several third-party libraries have been updated. These updates increase system security and reliability.
Configuration Validation Improvements
During the installation process, the script validate-config-values.bat (.sh) is executed to verify the configuration within the properties files. The script has been enhanced to provide better troubleshooting information to the user if the configuration validation fails.
The script also has the ability to provide verbose logging with the -v option.
From the <install_dir>/Infogix/bin directory, execute the following command:
validate-config-values.bat -c <myConfigName> -v <product>
For UNIX or Linux:
./validate-config-values.sh -c <myConfigName> -v <product>
- <product> represents the Infogix application:
- For Infogix Assure, specify IA.
- For Infogix ER, specify ER.
- For Infogix Insight, specify II.
- For Infogix Perceive, specify IV.
- <myConfigName> is the name of your configuration
- -v enables the verbose output option
Java 7 is no longer supported
Infogix products on release 9.1 and later do not support Java 7 version.