ATTENTION: In order to continue receiving product update notices, please Sign In and select “Follow” on the Data3Sixty Govern announcements page here.
The newest version of Data3Sixty Govern will be released to Production environments on Friday evening, June 28.
This month we’ve made several enhancements to Data3Sixty Govern including improvements to how users collaborate and execute workflows, and improvements to the platform header bar.
- Users can now execute changes to assets within workflows that are initiated by the “Take Action” feature.
- Field contents from the “Take Action” form can be used as source material to update workflows, making it easier to lift content from the action form and transfer it into a workflow form.
- Asset tokens have been added to workflow forms and email on action workflows, allowing the user to give more context about the source issue.
- Workflow field name tokens are now displayed instead of the workflow field number when configuring a workflow form or email, making it much easier to configure and test workflows.
Updated Header Bar
- The right-side header bar now contains a static search bar to enable easier keyword and phrase search.
- The breadcrumbs in the header bar now provide clearer navigation detail, and they dynamically adjust with the size and width of environment logos.
- Resizing improvements have been made to the UI when the screen size is reshaped or reduced.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, Il, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800