The Salesforce Connector extracts both Salesforce Object and Report Metadata at a field level.
What information is published to Data360 Govern?
|Technical data||Both SDFC Objects and Reports with corresponding attributions are extracted via the SFDC REST APIs|
|Normalized Asset Properties||
|Technology Asset Properties||
Objects - FieldName, FieldType, FieldLength, ObjectName, ObjectLabel, ObjectLabelPlural, IsCustom
Reports - Id, Name, Developer Name, Detail Columns, Report Type, Report Label, Report Format, Scope
|Relationship Types||Asset Application Owner|
Configuring the Salesforce Connector
Enter your Salesforce credentials:
- Select the Extract Metadata (Salesforce) composite node.
The node level properties will be displayed in the Properties panel on the right of the screen.
- Configure the following node properties with your Salesforce credentials:
- SfdcUsername - Your Salesforce username (for example, your email address).
- SfdcPassword - Your Salesforce password.
- SfdcSecurityToken - Obtain the Salesforce security token from your Salesforce administrator.
- Additional settings, such as proxy settings, must also be entered at the node level.
Please find the attached Salesforce Connector for Analyze.