In order to balance the needs for support of existing software versions against the demand for new functionality delivered in new releases, Infogix employs a phased product lifecycle policy by which older versions and functions are retired as new versions are released. Customers are encouraged to upgrade their software regularly so that they receive the most current feature set and all stability improvements. The following policies will help you to manage software versions optimally.
Having the current software version implemented allows you to take advantage of any new technology available, as well as, the additional functionality offered with the latest core product.
Customers with an active Support Agreement are entitled to software version upgrades. Customers who deploy the Enterprise (on-premises) version can request the latest Data360 DQ+ software from Infogix Support. This allows customers to coordinate upgrades in conjunction with their strategic initiatives.
Data360 DQ+ product releases follow the schedule below:
- Infogix SaaS – New product releases occur every 1-2 months. Fix packs are released as needed.
- Enterprise (on-prem) – New product releases occur every 6 months. Fix packs are released as needed.
Infogix SaaS Upgrade Notifications:
- Infogix first deploys new releases to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) SaaS environment, then typically upgrades Production (PROD) within two weeks after UAT.
- Notifications for upgrades are posted to our Data360 DQ+ Announcements section within 3 days in advance to customers. Upgrades to SaaS environments typically occur on Saturdays at 9:00 PM CT, but may vary depending on the urgency of the software release fix.
- Release notes are found in the product’s Help section and on the Infogix Support site (Data360 DQ+ Release Notes)
***To receive SaaS upgrade notifications, please select "Follow" on the Data360 DQ+ Announcements section***
Support Life Policy
The following table outlines the support status of Data360 DQ+ Enterprise (On-prem) Edition:
|Version||Release Date||End of Support? *|
|5.2||November 2, 2020||November 2, 2022|
|4.3||April 17, 2020||April 17, 2022|
|3.3||August 2019||August 31, 2021|
|3.1||April 2019||April 30, 2021|
|3.0||October 2018||October 31, 2020|
||May 31, 2020|
* Tickets can be made for versions in the End of Support Phase; however, Infogix will
no longer provide new fixes to the software.