In order to balance the needs for support of existing software versions against the demand for new functionality delivered in new releases, Infogix employs a phased product lifecycle policy by which older versions and functions are retired as new versions are released. Customers are encouraged to upgrade their software regularly so that they receive the most current feature set and all stability improvements. The following policies will help you to manage software versions optimally.
Having the current software version implemented allows you to take advantage of any new technology available, as well as, the additional functionality offered with the latest core product.
Customers with an active Support Agreement are entitled to software version upgrades. Customers who deploy the Enterprise (on-premises) version can request the latest Data3Sixty DQ+ software from Infogix Support. This allows customers to coordinate upgrades in conjunction with their strategic initiatives.
Data3Sixty DQ+ product releases follow the schedule below:
- SaaS – New product releases occur every 1-2 months. Fix packs are released as needed.
- Enterprise (on-prem) – New product releases occur every 6 months. Fix packs are released as needed.
Saas Upgrade Notifications:
- Infogix first deploys new releases to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) SaaS environment, then upgrades Production (PROD) roughly two weeks later.
- Notifications for upgrades are sent out via email or Infogix Support (DQ+ Announcements) site notice roughly 3 days in advance to customers. Upgrades to Saas environments typically occur on Saturdays at 9:00 PM CT, but may vary depending on the urgency of the software release fix.
- Release notes are found in the product’s Help section and on the Infogix Support site (DQ+ Release Notes)
***To receive SaaS upgrade notifications, please select "Follow" on the Data3Sixty DQ+ Announcements page here***
Support Life Policy
The following table outlines the support status of the Data3Sixty DQ+ product:
|Version||Release Date||Supported? *||Saas Only or Enterprise Release|
|3.2||June 2019||Yes||Saas Only|
* Tickets can be made for versions in the End of Support Phase; however, Infogix will
no longer provide new fixes to the software.