ATTENTION: To continue receiving product update notices, please sign in and select “Follow” on the Data3Sixty Govern announcements page here.
The newest version of Data3Sixty Govern will be released to Production environments on Friday, July 26,2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
This month we've made several enhancements to improvements in configuring rules types. validation on bulk loading assets, the platform primary navigation.
Administrators can modify the Status and Dimension fields like other custom fields, and also add a JSON or JSON Attribute field, providing more flexibility in configuring rule types.
- The Status field is now a custom field in which statuses can be added or removed in the Rule Status Reference list
- The Dimension field is now a custom field in which dimensions can be added or removed in the Rule Dimension Reference list
- The recently added field types 'JSON' and 'JSON Attribute' are now available when configuring a Rule Type
- When bulk loading assets, validation occurs on all fields. If a field on the bulk load spreadsheet is not in the correct format the record will fail with a distinct message that will inform the user of what field failed validation and why
- The left side primary navigation has been updated with more a more suitable icons for Reference Lists
- Workflows and Action Types were moved from Administration to Configuration