This article will show you how to find the following information:
- Mapping of tables used by a Control Entity
- The purpose of each table
- View the indexes on each table
1) Access the Infogix admin console
2) On the Admin Console Home Page, click on "Dynamic Tables".
The following window will show all Control Entity names and tables that are associated with them. Please note that there may be multiple pages of Control Entities and their associated tables. This page will also list the purpose of that table, such as if it's storing control data or reports.
You can also use the Filter icon in the top-right to narrow the search of Control Entities.
In addition, clicking into any table will also display the indexes associated with that table: