Note: HDFS Connection is used only for On-Prem Customers.
If you want new Datastore to be created using HDFS store repository then follow the below steps:
1. You need to place the required files in the HDFS file/folder.
2. Navigate to create Datastore page and select the store repository type as HDFS.
3. Fill the details of HDFS channel where you need to mention the path where the files are placed.
4.Select the marker extension and other details and click on the fields tab and Generate the fields using Generate button
5. Click on Save to save the HDFS data store.
How to place the files in the HDFS folder that is Step1
1) For placing files you need to connect to the server via putty or any other tool.
2) Change the user to Sudo access
3) You can use these commands to place the files. If you use Keytab then you have to use first this command
( kinit -k -t $keytab_path "$user"@"$domain")Eg: kinit -k -t /var/lib/hadoop-hdfs/sagacity.keytab -p sagacity@INFOGIX.COM
and then the below two commands.
hdfs dfs -mkdir <path>
hdfs -put <source file path> <destination path>
hdfs dfs -touchz /<file path>
4)To run this command you need to connect as HDFS user and valid access.