ATTENTION: To continue receiving product update notices, please sign in and select “Follow” on the Data3Sixty Govern announcements page here.
A new release of Govern will be applied to DEV/UAT environments on Friday, September 27 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST. This release will be applied to Production the following week. A separate notification will be sent regarding Production.
This release of Data3Sixty Govern contains several User Interface improvements, and new tagging functionality. Make sure you check out your DEV/UAT environments to see the changes prior to Production.
User Interface – Secondary Navigation
- Tabs across the top replace the blue icons on the right. This make it much simpler for users to see the different options available on an asset.
- A new Title Bar contains the name of the asset, along with a scoring and status badge. Options to Request Certification or Take a Survey also appear in the Title Bar if enabled
User Interface – Search
We’ve started the remodeling of Global Search. You will see a new look and feel with more information on the asset in the Search Results, including the status and scoring badges, as well as an informational icon
- You now have the ability to tag assets. Tags can be used across assets and are included in the global search.
- Managing tags can be done through Administration -> Tagging, as well as the Tag Page.
- To set up tagging on an asset create a new field on the asset type with the field type of ‘Tags’
Tag an Asset:
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, Il, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800