In DQ+, when you're creating a new Data Store from a file, you will see "C:\fakepath\your_document_name.extension" in the little box after you've selected your file. This is a security measure that DQ+ takes to ensure that no one can see the literal file path. It will still extract from the file successfully and not throw any errors related to the "fakepath".
Articles in this section
- Importing an excel sheet Error (DQ+)
- Connecting to Postgres in DQ+
- Mapping latitude and longitude coordinates
- Checking status of Vertica cluster
- Creating an Application User
- How to change Ambari Console default Password
- "Completed with Errors" Message in DQ+
- Fixing the "About Us" in DQ+ due to browser caching
- How does DQ+ interact with APIs like Kafka?
- Can you put DQ+ in scalable containers?