In DQ+, when you're creating a new Data Store from a file, you will see "C:\fakepath\your_document_name.extension" in the little box after you've selected your file. This is a security measure that DQ+ takes to ensure that no one can see the literal file path. It will still extract from the file successfully and not throw any errors related to the "fakepath".
Articles in this section
- DQ+ Analysis custom sizing settings
- Deleting DQ+ Users
- Managing Keys in DQ+
- "C:\fakepath" when selecting files for a Data Store in DQ+
- Adding JDBC Drivers in DQ+
- Creating a Jira ticket via the REST API node
- How to create new Datastore using HDFS store Repository
- How Data Elements are stored in DQ+
- How to reset a password in Data3Sixty DQ+
- Handling Process model Failures / Termination.