In DQ+, when you're creating a new Data Store from a file, you will see "C:\fakepath\your_document_name.extension" in the little box after you've selected your file. This is a security measure that DQ+ takes to ensure that no one can see the literal file path. It will still extract from the file successfully and not throw any errors related to the "fakepath".
Articles in this section
- Add Custom Messages to Users
- Changing Runtime Properties in DQ+
- How to change password for Application User in DQ+
- How to set up a Nested Analysis Output Node in DQ+
- Using the SQL Node in DQ+
- Column Misalignment with Filter Change in Dashboard - DQ+
- Using the API Console in DQ+
- Connecting to HIVE as a data source in DQ+ 4.3 or later versions.
- Using the Uniqueness Check Node to check for duplicate values in DQ+