In DQ+, when you're creating a new Data Store from a file, you will see "C:\fakepath\your_document_name.extension" in the little box after you've selected your file. This is a security measure that DQ+ takes to ensure that no one can see the literal file path. It will still extract from the file successfully and not throw any errors related to the "fakepath".
Articles in this section
- Using the API Console in DQ+
- Connecting to HIVE as a data source in DQ+ 4.3 or later versions.
- Using the Uniqueness Check Node to check for duplicate values in DQ+
- Grabbing logs from a failed execution in DQ+
- Importing an excel sheet Error (DQ+)
- Connecting to Postgres in DQ+
- Mapping latitude and longitude coordinates
- Checking status of Vertica cluster
- Creating an Application User