In DQ+, when you're creating a new Data Store from a file, you will see "C:\fakepath\your_document_name.extension" in the little box after you've selected your file. This is a security measure that DQ+ takes to ensure that no one can see the literal file path. It will still extract from the file successfully and not throw any errors related to the "fakepath".
Articles in this section
- How does DQ+ interact with APIs like Kafka?
- Can you put DQ+ in scalable containers?
- User Groups In Data3Sixty DQ+
- Connecting to HIVE as a data source
- How to change Audit log retention in DQ+ ?
- Adding SSL certificate into DQ+ keystore
- DQ+ Analysis custom sizing settings
- Deleting DQ+ Users
- Managing Keys in DQ+
- "C:\fakepath" when selecting files for a Data Store in DQ+