A.C.R. currently stands for Accurate, Consistent, and Reliable. The former acronym was Audit, Control, and Reporting.
Articles in this section
- What is the UNIDATA file?
- What is Multi-Level Reconciliation and how does it work?
- How to speed up processing of very large quantities of keys in ACR/Detail
- What is a Job ID?
- What is the most efficient way to copy ACR/Summary definitions to a new job?
- How to specify comma formatting in values
- Hash Values for Comparing Files
- ACR v9.3 VERTBL Member Missing
- Resolving ACR History REORG Issues
- ACR Version Display