A.C.R. currently stands for Accurate, Consistent, and Reliable. The former acronym was Audit, Control, and Reporting.
Articles in this section
- How to read ACR's SYSOUT
- Mainframe Hardware Requirement(s)
- Common Reporting Practices For ACR/Summary And ACR/Detail
- ACR Warning #UFI023W
- Adjusting number of records to extract in ACR/Summary
- Common ACR/Summary And ACR/Detail Control Processing Issues
- Common Coding Extraction Challenges
- How to check if an ACR patch is installed?
- Specifying enclosure characters for ACR's delimited user program (UUPDLIM)
- Grace Period Policy Change