If you update your ER recon with new fields, your Assure controls pushing data to that recon may not be in sync with the new fields. To add new ER recon fields into Assure, perform the steps below:
1. Go to the control point that has a problem; for example GL_1 Day Balance.
2. Open the definition report of the control point and look at the "Merge" section under "Infogix ER Output". You will see that it does not have the new field set to replace (the new field isn't even in there).
3. Open the Manage Infogix ER Output popup, switch to the Merge tab. Note that there you do see the new field, and it is set to replace.
4. Click OK, and save the control point.
5. Open the definition report again, and look at "Merge" of "Infogix ER Output". You should now see exactly what was on the Merge tab (the new field is set).