ATTENTION - EMAIL NOTICES DISCONTINUED: The notification for this release to DEV/UAT and PROD will be the last one sent via email. All future updates and releases will be posted on the Data3Sixty Govern announcement page. To continue receiving product update notices, please sign in and select “Follow” on the Data3Sixty Govern announcements page here.
A new release of Govern will be applied to DEV/UAT environments on Friday, November 1 2019 at 5:00 p.m. EST. This release will be applied to Production the following week. A separate notification will be sent regarding Production
This release of Data3Sixty Govern contains user interface improvements on the Home Page and Search, as well changes to naming conventions of Glossary items. Make sure you check out your DEV/UAT environments to see the changes prior to Production.
- Glossary and Artifacts have been renamed to Business Assets across the Application. Anywhere Glossary or Artifacts were mentioned or listed, now display with the name Business Assets.
User Interface – Home Page
- A newly styled Search bar makes it simpler for the user to find what they're looking for.
- Selecting categories is a dropdown next to the search criteria, indicating which assets will be initially searched.
- In addition, the shortcuts and background have been restyled to provide a clear view of the home page and its contents.
User Interface – Search results
- A new checkbox tree on the left side of the search results allows further refinement of a search by
- asset type.
- Furthermore, what previously was the advanced search, has been replaced with the advanced filter bar above the results. This allows narrowing your search results by Name, Description, or Tags.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800