From time to time you may experience slowness when importing or opening data flows in Data360 Analyze. On these occasions, it is useful for the Support team to know the size of Data Flows - how many nodes are contained within the data flow and within nested composites. There is currently no feature in the product to tell you this, but you can follow the instructions below to find out how many nodes you have.
1. In a browser such as Chrome, open the Developer Console (F12 in Chrome)
2. Open the Data Flow from the Directory page
3. In the Developer Console look under the Network tab and search for "compile=true"
4.Go to the "Response" tab and copy it out and paste into your favorite text editor
5. In the text editor, start from the top and search for the first occurrence of "containedLeafNodeCount"
6. This count gives you the leaf node (all nodes except Composite nodes) count of all the nodes from within the composite level you are at
7. If you want the number of nodes in a specific composite, clear the network log and drill into the composite and go to step 3 above
If you are raising a Support ticket please include the results of the above steps.