An update will be applied to the PROD environment on Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 9:00 PM CST.
Please note that this product release is will be available to Infogix Saas customers.
This release of Data3Sixty DQ+ contains dashlet title bar configurations, data signature fields for profiling, and API Console enhancements. Make sure you check out your UAT environment to see the changes prior to Production.
Field Computation in Dashlet Title
- Users can now edit the font and style of a dashlet title or add a placeholder to a dashlet title to reference a data view field computation, and use that to dynamically update a filter dashlet title. This provides more flexibility and data accuracy in the data displayed within a dashlet .
Structure Signature and Data Signature
- Two new metrics have been added to data profiling: Structure Signature and Data Signature.
- These unique identifiers can be used to compare fields across data stores to determine if fields are similar. This will help users identify like data across multiple data sources.
API Console (Tech Preview)
- A new API Console allows for API calls to be made into DQ+ to conduct queries and obtain access to metadata and data stored within the solution.
- Users are now able to export/import definitions, bulk load users, query data, and execute stages among several other queries all through the API.
- The API Console will provide flexibility to interact with other API based systems while providing a public framework to easily communicate across systems.