The attached data flow, built by our Services team member Stony Smith, can act as a reference for unzipping files using Python in Data360 Analyze. Via the Transform node, the python-native unzip function is used. The dataflow will work on both Windows and Linux without any changes needing to be made.
Articles in this section
- Precautions to take before upgrading to Data360 Analyze 3.6.0 Server
- Run an External Python Script from within Analyze
- Data360 Analyze Shadow Nodes
- Data360 Analyze: How to include dynamic dates in a filename
- Data360 Analyze: How Daily Backups Work
- Data360 Analyze error post upgrade / installation: The Lavastorm Analytics Engine (LAE) environment has already been initialized
- Logging into Analyze returns "null"
- POSTGRE SQL JDBC Password Security Instructions
- Data360 Analyze Coronavirus tracker
- Data360 Analyze node error