This course provides participants with a foundation of knowledge and skills that are required to develop ACR/Detail controls. It also enables participants to manage and enhance existing deployed controls.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning the fundamental concepts associated with ACR/Detail controls and personnel who will ultimately be involved in the ACR/Detail implementation.
- Familiarity with your organization’s inputs, business processes, and work flow
- Experience working in an MVS environment and familiarity with MVS dataset names, JCL, and TSO/ISPF
- Access to ACR/Detail within your environment
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Follow the correct steps to code and test basic ACR/Detail controls
- Analyze a sample business process for ACR/Detail applicability
- Set up basic job information and input sources
- Create and test file definitions
- Set up rules, return codes and messages
- Run reconciliation for ACR/Detail Controls
- Set up history items and Setup data against the history database
- Set up the Recap and User Reports
On-site: Note that for on-site training, ACR/Detail Basic and Intermediate courses are combined and taught as one course in 2.5 days.
Web: 4 two-hour sessions – For web conferencing instruction, the participant should block off approximately 4 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
This course is available for Windows or MVS environments.
This course is available for on-site or web instruction.