This course builds upon the foundational knowledge and skills acquired in the ACR/
Detail Basic course.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning to build upon the fundamental concepts associated with ACR/Detail controls and personnel who will ultimately be involved in the ACR/Detail implementation.
- Completion of the ACR/Detail Basic Training course
- Familiarity with your organization’s inputs, business processes, and work flow
- Experience working in an MVS environment and familiarity with MVS dataset names, JCL, and TSO/ISPF
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Follow the correct steps to code and test intermediate ACR/Detail controls
- Describe and set up different levels of accumulation
- Set up an ACR/Detail control using two input sources
- Set up an ACR/Detail control using reformats and translation tables
- Set up an ACR/Detail control using advanced selection criteria and extraction variables
- Describe and run database utilities
On-site: Note that for on-site training, ACR/Detail Basic and Intermediate courses are combined and taught as one course in 2.5 days.
Web: 4 two-hour sessions – For web conferencing instruction, the participant should block off approximately 4 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
This course is available for Windows or MVS environments.
This course is available for on-site or web instruction.