This course expands product knowledge and skills to bring the learner to an advanced
level. It addresses the following advanced product features through real-life examples
and hands-on exercises:
- Extraction variables
- External translation tables
- Multi-level reconciliation
- Suspense processing
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning advanced concepts associated with ACR/Detail controls and personnel who will ultimately be involved in the ACR/Detail implementation.
- Completion of the ACR/Detail Basic and Intermediate Training courses
- Familiarity with your organization’s inputs, business processes, and work flow
- Experience working in an MVS environment and familiarity with MVS dataset names, JCL, and TSO/ISPF
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Describe how extraction variables are set up and used within ACR/Detail
- Set up an ACR/Detail control using extraction variables
- Describe how external tables are set up and used within ACR/Detail
- Set up an ACR/Detail control using external translation tables
- Describe how multi-level reconciliation is set up and used within ACR/Detail
- Set up an ACR/Detail control using multi-level reconciliation
- Describe how suspense processing is set up and used within ACR/Detail
- Set up an ACR/Detail control using suspense processing
On-site: 2.5 days
Web: 4 two-hour sessions – For web conferencing instruction, the participant should block off approximately 4 hour each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
This course is available for Windows or MVS environments.
This course is available for on-site or web instruction.