This course will familiarize you with Data360 Govern. It provides you with a simple example and practice exercises that you can use to learn the minimum basics of the Data360 Govern application
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning the fundamental concepts associated with Data360 Govern, and personnel who will ultimately be involved in the Data360 Govern implementation.
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Familiarity with your organization’s inputs, business process, and workflow.
- Basic understanding of the ways in which the application of Data360 Govern will benefit your business.
- A basic plan for implementing data governance within your organization, a general idea of the data you plan to collect, and the associated roles and responsibilities.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Follow the correct steps, in the correct sequence, to establish and configure an Data360 Govern application.
- Analyze sample reports for data governance applicability.
- Define Data360 Govern users and user groups.
- Establish an information model that graphically represents their data governance structure.
- Collect and catalog business term definitions, report definitions, and responsible parties.
- Establish relationships between artifacts (e.g. reports, programs, and business terms.)
- Define the policies that are to be applied to various data artifacts.
- Assign responsible parties to Data360 Govern artifacts.
- Create a reference list that can be associated with specific Data360 Govern artifacts.
- Establish Data Quality rules.
- Establish workflows to track changes.
On-site: 1 day.
Web: 3 two-hour sessions – The participant should block off approximately 2 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
Instructor led with hands-on activities.