This course will familiarize you with the workflow functionality available within Data360 Govern. It provides you with simple examples and practice exercises that you can use to learn the minimum basics of creating and using workflows within the Data360 Govern application.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning the fundamental concepts associated with workflows, and personnel who will ultimately be involved in creating workflows in Data360 Govern implementation.
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Successful completion of the Data360 Govern Fundamentals of Data Governance course.
- Familiarity with your organization’s inputs, business process, and workflow.
- Basic understanding of the functionality and setup of administrative tasks within Data360 Govern.
- A general idea of the workflows useful to your organization.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Follow the correct steps, in the correct sequence, to create workflows in Data360 Govern.
- Explain and build the two types of triggers available to initiate a workflow.
- Use the Workflow Designer and activities available to build a New Business Term Added workflow.
- Configure the following workflow activities: email notification, form, and field change.
- Establish conditional routing of steps within a workflow.
- Establish different action types to be used as triggers for a workflow.
- Navigate the Workflow View windows to track active workflows and complete assigned steps.
On-site: 1 day.
Web: 2 two-hour sessions – The participant should block off approximately 2 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
Instructor led with hands-on activities.