This course will familiarize you with Data360 Analyze. The Boot Camp has been designed to provide the information, context, and experience that will enable you to use Data360 Analyze effectively and efficiently through examples and practice exercises.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning the fundamental concepts associated Data360 Analyze, and personnel who will be involved in the implementation.
Before attending this course, you should have:
- A basic understanding of the data analysis process
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Build an end-to-end data flow using the most common nodes in Data360 Analyze
- Write basic Python script to configure nodes and enable them to complete specific tasks
- Troubleshoot common errors in Data360 Analyze
- Apply the Analytics Methodology when building a data flow
- Utilize best practices when building a data flow
- Utilize properties and library nodes effectively in data flows
- Schedule data flows
On-site: 2 days.
Web: 3 two-hour sessions – The participant should block off approximately 2 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
Instructor led with hands-on activities.