The Infogix Enterprise Reconciliation solution centralizes and standardizes the exception and reconciliation management processes through the integration of Infogix ER and Infogix Assure. This course familiarizes participants with the Infogix ER application. It provides participants with a simple example and practice exercises that allow them to set up and run a basic Infogix ER reconciliation.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning the fundamental concepts associated with Infogix ER, and personnel who will ultimately be involved in the Infogix ER implementation.
- Basic understanding of the ways in which the application of Infogix ER will benefit your business
- Mastery level knowledge of your organization’s inputs, business process, and workflow
- Strong knowledge of database structure and setup
- Training and experience with Infogix Assure
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Follow the correct steps, in the correct sequence, to setup and test an Infogix ER application
- Define and describe reconciliation
- Complete setup tasks required for Infogix ER
- Define a reconciliation within the Infogix ER application
- Set up the reconciliation rules required in Infogix ER
- Set up an Infogix Assure reconciliation in order to provide data to Infogix ER
- Prepare Infogix ER to receive data
- Run the Infogix Assure reconciliation control
- Review the results in Infogix ER
On-site: 2 days.
Web: 3 two-hour sessions – For web conferencing instruction, the participant should block off approximately 4 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
This course is available for on-site or web instruction.