Infogix Perceive facilitates the transfer of Infogix Assure and Infogix ER data to an Infogix Perceive database or to an external repository. This course offers participants advanced training in Perceive Studio, which will assist in the creation of complex reports. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises, participants will practice the skills required to create complex reports.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning advanced concepts of Perceive Studio and personnel who will ultimately be involved in the Infogix Perceive implementation. Infogix Insight implementation.
- Mastery level knowledge of your organization’s data, business processes, and workflow
- Familiarity with Infogix Assure concepts including control entities and control points
- Familiarity with Infogix ER concepts including reconciliation (optional)
- Completion of the Infogix Perceive Data Management Basic Training
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Define and describe Perceive Studio and its relationship to other Infogix solutions
- Navigate the Perceive Studio panels and views
- Create a Data View in Infogix Perceive
- Create two Domain-Based reports in Perceive Studio
- Add static and dynamic elements to the report
- Add Parameters and Input Controls to enhance and improve the reports
- Create a pie chart and region-based map as an alternative way to express the data
- Run the reports
- Schedule a report event
- Build a Dashboard that will combine all reports into a single view
- Advanced Report Design – You will learn how to create various advanced reports, including Domain-based reports and Interactive Reports. Other advanced reporting features are covered, such as adding images, maps, and graphs to reports.
- Perceive Dashboards – Dashboards provide an at-a-glance overview of key performance indicators relevant to a particular object or business process. In this training, you will learn how to create Perceive Dashboards to display several related reports in a single, integrated view.
On-site: 2 day
This course is available for on-site instruction only