This course will familiarize you with the Data360 DQ+ application. It provides you with a simple example and practice exercises that you can use to learn the minimum basics of Data360 DQ+.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning the fundamental concepts associated with Data360 DQ+, and personnel who will ultimately be involved in its implementation.
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Familiarity with the location, type, and scope of the data you wish to analyze.
- Basic understanding of the ways in which the application of Infogix Data360 DQ+ will benefit your business.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Follow the correct steps, in the correct sequence, to create and automate an Data360 analysis.
- Analyze a business problem for Data360 applicability.
- Create an Data360 environment and complete administrative tasks.
- Create and configure a data repository (date store).
- Configure and combine the data within the data repository.
- Create a data analysis.
- Create a Data View with multiple dimensions.
- Build a visual representation (dashboard) of your data.
- Automate your analysis using the Process Modeler.
On-site: 1 days.
Web: 2 two-hour sessions – The participant should block off approximately 2 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
Instructor led with hands-on activities.