This course will familiarize you with Data360 Analyze Administration concepts. The course is an immersive training package that provides users with administration skills enabling them to effectively administer the Data360 Analyze platform on Windows or Linux.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning how to install and manage the Data360 Analyze Server.
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Be an administrator or have administrator level knowledge of your Operating System (OS); Windows or Linux
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand the Data360 Analyze Architecture
- Successfully install Data360 Analyze Server
- Understand how to start and stop the Data360 Analyze Server
- Add new users, change users’ passwords and apply new licenses
- Manage privacy and security settings
- Manage temporary files by configuring automatic run purging, deleting temporary run data and changing the folder location
- Understand how to edit backup settings
- Access and be able to read and understand the audit and server logs
On-site: 1 day.
Web: 2 two-hour sessions – The participant should block off approximately 1 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
Instructor led with hands-on activities.