The Infogix Insight Administration training curriculum introduces participants to foundational knowledge and skills required to administer Infogix Insight and build a control view.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning and practicing the fundamental tasks associated with Infogix Insight Administration and personnel who will ultimately be involved in the Infogix Insight implementation.
- Familiarity with your organization’s inputs, business processes, and work flow
- Solid, working knowledge of the automated controls in production at your organization, and what their results represent
- Basic understanding of the ways in which the application of Infogix Insight will benefit your business
- Prior completion of either Infogix Assure Basic training or any ACR Basic training courses
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Identify roles and assign permissions
- Set up contacts and compliance programs
- Define information sources and load control definitions
- Specify system options
- Enhance loaded controls
- Create control groups
- Build control views
- Import and export Infogix items
- Roll off control executions
- View the audit trail
- Generate a Compliance Program Reference Report
- Infogix Insight Administration – Participants are introduced to Infogix Insight by providing detailed instructions for completing the basic administrative setup, and allowing the user to build a sample control view.
- Case Management – This lesson familiarizes participants with the case management function of Infogix Insight. It provides students with practice exercises that cover the fundamental concepts associated with case management.
On-site: 1 day
Web: 2 two-hour sessions – For web conferencing instruction, the participant should block off approximately 4 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
This course is available for on-site or web instruction.