Infogix Perceive facilitates the transfer of Infogix Assure and Infogix ER data to an Infogix Perceive database or to an external repository. Through scenario-based exercises, participants become proficient in the Infogix Perceive Data Management interface.
To signup for training, please fill out our Training Course form.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning the fundamental concepts of Infogix Perceive, and personnel who will ultimately be involved in the Infogix Perceive implementation.
Before attending this course, participants should have the following:
- Mastery level knowledge of your organization’s data, business processes, and workflow
- Familiarity with Infogix Assure concepts including control entities and control points
- Familiarity with Infogix ER concepts including reconciliation (optional)
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Define and describe Infogix Perceive and how it relates to the other Infogix solutions
- Understand the purpose of roles in the Data Management interface
- Set up and use Infogix sources
- Set up data entities
- Create and map reference data (optional)
- Set up data views
- Set up an extract event
- Identify and view reports in the Reports interface
- Create a simple ad hoc report in the Reports interface
- Schedule and distribute reports using a report event
On-site: 1 day.
Web: 2 two-hour sessions – For web conferencing instruction, the participant should block off approximately 4 hours each day, after the web conference, to complete their assignments.
This course is available for on-site or web instruction.