A new release of Govern will be applied to Production environments on Friday, January 17, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
This release of Data360 Govern contains a new Visualization of assets and improvements to Global Search.
Introducing a new way to visualize and understand Assets. From lineage to impact, policies to responsibilities (coming soon), rules to metrics, users can explore and understand Assets in a graphical manner without the need to navigate through multiple grids and screens. The visualization provides the most effective way to extract value from your data assets is to understand the relationships between them.
- For more information see the release notes and online documentation. Please contact your Infogix representative for assistance in implementing this new feature.
- Search has been improved so that users can easily set the scope of their search and see additional information on the results to make it simpler to find what you're looking for.
- All Search Categories now display on the left side filter of the search results screen. Users can select the scope and perform additional searches using these filters.
- The full Asset Path now displays on the search results.
- In addition, the Users and Groups categories are now hidden from search results for non-administrator users. Administrators will continue to see Users and Groups included in search results.
For more about this release view the release notes . And don't forget to check out the community to get your questions answered or to give us feedback. We love to hear from you.
Infogix, 1240 East Diehl Road, Suite 400, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, +1.630.505.1800