An update will be applied to the PROD environment on Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 9:00 PM CST. T
Please note that this product release is will be available to Infogix Saas customers.
This release of Data360 DQ+ contains a rebrand to Data360 DQ+, transformation builder improvements, and threshold configuration enhancements. Make sure you check out your UAT environment to see the changes prior to Production.
Rebrand to Data360®DQ+
- A rebrand of logos, names, and icons have been updated in this release to Data360®DQ+.
Transformation Builder Improvements
- Transformation builder can now handle arrays with a variety of format options, which helps users capture more complex data formats.
- Additional layouts are supported by the transformation builder, like Avro, JSON, ORC, Parquet, and XML.
Threshold Configuration Enhancements
- Users have more flexibility in how they can display threshold rules through the configurable Font options: Style, Weight, and Color.
- Threshold rules can now highlight one or more columns, or the entire row which saves time when developing business rules that need multiple columns highlighted.