Infogix Tools ( like ACR/Summary, ACR/Detail, Assure, Insight, ER, Perceive, Data360 DQ+, Data360 Govern and Data360 Analyze) don't offer the .Net functionality at this time for any applications.
Articles in this section
- Beta / Tech Preview / Experimental Features
- Generating thread dumps via shell script
- How to Check Your Compatibility Mode Settings in IE 11
- How to check for disk space on Windows
- How to start Websphere node agent
- Disable Websphere security. Unable to login to WAS Admin Console
- Which website sections should I follow?
- Registering an account on the Infogix Support Website
- Product Vulnerability Patching Standard
- Upgrading across several Infogix product versions