Infogix Tools ( like ACR/Summary, ACR/Detail, Assure, Insight, ER, Perceive, Data360 DQ+, Data360 Govern and Data360 Analyze) don't offer the .Net functionality at this time for any applications.
Articles in this section
- CVE-2022-22965 "Spring4Shell"
- Setting up an allow-list to Infogix Cloud hosted instances
- How to check the driver class of a jdbc driver
- Extended Product Support Availability
- Beta / Tech Preview / Experimental Features
- Generating thread dumps via shell script
- How to Check Your Compatibility Mode Settings in IE 11
- How to check for disk space on Windows
- How to start Websphere node agent
- Disable Websphere security. Unable to login to WAS Admin Console