User Interface Enhancements
Product Rename and Rebrand
Transformation Builder Enhancements
Kerberos Support for Kafka Data Stores
Support has been added for authenticating by using Kerberos when using a Kafka data store.
Kerberos KeyTab Support for HIVE Database Data Stores
Custom Pivot Measures
Threshold font options
Enhanced threshold highlighting
Execution of streaming analysis
- A streaming analysis runs until it is terminated or fails.
- Running and rebuilding differ in behavior between batch and stream analysis. There is no concept of ref time (cycles) for a streaming analysis. Instead, rebuilding a streaming analysis cleans out the checkpoint directory before kicking off a run.
- Rerun is not supported for streaming analysis.
- Rollback is supported for streaming analysis, but in most cases it is not applicable, because rerun is not supported.
- Performance when deleting data store data in process models has been improved.
- Performance of retention processing for S3 databases has been improved.
- The default display justification for numeric values in Case Store search result screens is now right-justified.
- The maximum allowed length of a portal host name has been increased from 255 to 10000.